Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Wednesday, October 8, 2014



Happy Wednesday !

It's been almost a week since I revamped my blog yet once again. I've been working behind the scenes on my book, "The Master List," and gathering more research for the blog and my websites. Everything is in the works and looking good.

Today marks a special day for me. A year ago today, my life changed and although the road has been very difficult, I've learned a great deal and what I thought were curses, have actually been blessings. So, with that, I'm going to begin placing more information on this blog in hopes that it helps others as much as it's helped me along the way.

I want to "Pay it Forward!" 

Please stay tuned throughout today and the coming days for information, tips and news you can really use.

Also, I will be posting all of the information on my new book and how to order it soon. My work is  about how to work from home and ways to find real, legitimate work from home jobs. I've titled it "The Master List," because it's the one and only book/list you will ever need...ever again. I will always post revisions and make it available for FREE to all those who have ordered the book.

All of this is very exciting and I can't wait to get started!

Blessings,
Cynthia





No comments:

Post a Comment