Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Thursday, October 2, 2014



Congratulations!
You just found your way to one of the most enjoyable and informative blogs you will ever find.

This blog has gone through many transformations since being created in 2011. Now, I've found exactly what it is that this blog should accomplish, and that is to help you...the reader...the searcher.

I want to bring JOY and HAPPINESS to all those I encounter and this blog is to help those that need to heal, learn, understand, obtain knowledge and to give those those that need it...a way change their life. 

On this blog, you will find ways to work at home, giving you time to be with your family. I will also add income opportunities, free job postings and access to purchase my book, "The Master List." I want to help those who would like the stability and comfort of working from home.

I would like for you to have fun in this life, as well as peace and good health. I will be posting: freebies, product reviews, movies/TV reviews, relaxation techniques, life lessons/tips, nutrition, exercise and more important than anything...inspiration.

My websites are currently under construction, so stay tuned for information about when they will be ready to view and enjoy.

Please bookmark this page and come back daily for all the new goodies I will be posting. You won't be sorry.

Remember, this blog is for you. If you have suggestions or questions, please feel free to e-mail me at any time.

Blessings,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment