Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Thursday, October 9, 2014



BASIC DISCLOSURE

* I will be re-posting this on random days*

This blog is to be used for reference and was created to help others find happiness, joy and maybe a fulfilling job from home.

This is entirely my research and the companies included have not hired me to post on their behalf unless otherwise noted.

I am not responsible for getting anyone a job. 

I am not responsible if someone goes to a site I provide and the job is no longer there, or if there was a mistake in typing on my behalf or the company listed.

All photos are of me and my property, (unless otherwise noted) and I can post my photos at any time. Any other photos on this site are used with permission of the owner.

I'm performing a free service for other's reference and enjoyment.

This blog is intended to bring hope, inspiration, knowledge and fun into your life.

Please enjoy this blog as it is intended to be.

Blessings,
Cynthia





No comments:

Post a Comment