Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Saturday, January 6, 2018



Happy New Year - 2018!


Welcome to my NEW blog launching pad!!!

It's been a long time since I've used this blog. I had hoped to get a domain specifically for the blog in 2017, but after 3 surgeries, rough health and a stressful move...it just didn't happen. Nothing happened!

I just noticed by looking at the right column, that I didn't post ANYTHING in 2017!!! Geez...well...that's all about to change!

I've decided to continue my work here and on my NEW Facebook page until I have the funds for my personal blog.

Please come back and visit every day. I will be posting "work at home," content, daily jobs, and a few surprises. It's all about having a life pursuing and finding true and lasting happiness!

Blessing for the New Year and Always,

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment