Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Tuesday, January 9, 2018


ATTENTION!

Calling all Freelance Writers!!!

I know there are many of you out there that are trying to get freelance writing jobs to supplement your regular job or to get enough gigs to write full time.

I'm a published author with six books, but that doesn't mean I'm rich! I freelance write content for websites, blog posts, forum postings, articles...just about ANYTHING!

I found Textbroker years ago and I love it. One can write whenever they like, choose their desirable catagory, and even which article (s) they prefer. 
No one will a become a millionaire, but every little bit helps! Writing quickly is a huge plus. More articles equal more money. 
I'm the type that writes something and goes back over it a gazillion times!  :)

Blessings,
Cynthia

Check them Out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment