Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Thursday, September 17, 2015



I'm Back!!!

After a long hiatus and quite a bit of soul searching, I'm finally back to one of my true loves...blogging!

I had to take a step back and see what I was doing and what it was I wanted to do. I was posting work from home jobs...a lot of work from home jobs and I was helping many people, but I wanted to do more.

I began researching other ways to make and SAVE money, plus, I wanted to continue branching out and writing my product reviews/articles in one place, provide news about nutrition, exercise, and relaxation techniques. 

The possibilities became overwhelming to me.

I began to gather so many projects like cleaning tips, recipes, inspirational videos, poems, and beautiful photos. Once I got started, I couldn't stop!

There was just SO much I wanted to do and I didn't know how to do it right, so I just continued to research throughout the Spring, Summer and now...almost into Fall. But, I'm back and I've got so many wonderful goodies to share and I hope everyone will enjoy everything I put on the blog and I encourage others to chime in with their on advice and tips as well.

Enriching minds, bodies, hearts and souls...that is what I want to do.

Please take some time and go over all of my past posts if you haven't already and get ready for a hodge-podge of amazing content to come. Of course, I will continue to post amazing work from home job opportunities, but I will also do so much more.

And...NO GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES! You will never find any of that here!

You can scroll back just a little for all my contact information.

Blessings,
Cynthia





No comments:

Post a Comment