Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


A belated Happy New Year to you all!

I pray 2015 brings you all love, joy, happiness...and a work from home job!


I apologize for disappearing in December when I said I wouldn't. I became wrapped up in my new book that I'm about to publish and then the holidays hit me right between the eyes! :)

I will do everything in my power to post something every day. I may not be able to post 5 items every day, but I will at least try to get free job postings out there!

Now, because I've been so late in getting back...today I'm only posting free jobs.

Enjoy!

Blessings, Cynthia


FREE JOB POSTINGS !

1) Customer Service
*Sitel

2) Customer Service
*Call Center QA

3) Customer Service
*Convergys

4) Customer Service
*Cloud Source
(Sutherland Global)

5) Customer Service
*LiveOps

6) Account Manager
*Select Science

7) Certified Coder
*Altegra Health

8) Phone Support
*Alchemic-Dream

9) Online Reading and Math Instructors
(K-5)
*Educate Online

10) Quality Control Auditor
*Stewart

11) Educational Technology Adjunct Teacher
*Connections Academy

12) Business Architect
*Citizen's Financial Group

13) Social Media Manager
*The Cheat Sheet

14) Customer Service
*Asurion

15) Career Consultant
*NexRep

16) Customer Service
*Sidecar

17) Online Moderator
*Lithium

18) Talent Acquisition
*HCA

19) Virtual Assistant
*Worldwide 101

20) Social Media Consultant
(Spanish and French)
*UN Women

21) Customer Service
*Teleflora

22) Content Evaluator
*Appen

23) Veterinary Technician
*LiveVet

24) EA Game Advisor
*Electronic Arts

25) Travel Blogger
*Cheapflights.com


No comments:

Post a Comment