Cynthia's Pursuits

Cynthia's Pursuits

Saturday, November 1, 2014


Romance Writer

I am a romance writer. 
So far, I've published six books. I've always wanted to be a writer but I knew that the amount of research that could go into a book may be enormous and I wasn't ready to do that just starting out.

So, I had to think of a genre that I could just jump into and that would be romance!

Everyone has either been in a relationship, or fantasied about being in one. In romance writing, all you really need to do is use your imagination.

You may not get rich...at least not at first...but there are some very successful romance writers out there.

Here is an excellent publishing company that is taking submissions. If interested, check out the guidelines and go for it!

Romance Divine


No comments:

Post a Comment